Our sound understanding of this specialty area, combined with years of commercial experience, enables us to provide high quality and practical advice on all aspects of franchising.
Some of the advice that we offer includes:
Advice to Foreign Businesses and Individuals Before Buying or Selling Franchise in Bulgaria
Advice to Foreign Businesses and Individuals Before Buying a U.S. Franchise
We help clients devise and implement appropriate strategies in entering and developing new markets. Our lawyers’ first hand experience of franchising transactions results in informed, practical and personalized service. We work closely with our clients from the start, helping to minimize risk and avoid potentially expensive problems at a later date.
We are co-founders and members of the Bulgarian Franchise Association. While our goal is to avoid disputes arising wherever possible, our work also covers franchise dispute resolution, using techniques including arbitration, mediation and litigation.
Areas of expertise include:
- Franchisors: drafting of legal documents, including but not limited to contractual agreements and management of the franchise system;
- Franchisees: preparation of detailed reports on legal documents;
- Advice and preparation of documents related to the operation of the business, such as shareholders’ agreements;
- Services related to property rights and management of real property such as offices, shops and other commercial premises;
- Intellectual property advice including copyright, trademarks and patents;
For more information about franchising in Bulgaria see www.franchise.start.bg.
Franchise and Immigration issues
Immigration is a key issue for many investors in US looking to tap into the United States franchise market. Obtaining a green card or a visa to enter the United States to conduct business can be a difficult process and you need an immigration and franchise attorney who can advise you on your options.
How does it work:
Step 1 - Contact Us
Sofia Office Washington Office
Step 2 - Consultation
Our consultant will contact you to setup an appointment to discuss your goals in finding the right franchise for you. This will take about 30 minutes and can be accomplished over the phone. Understanding your particular goals and needs will allow us to find the best opportunity for you. We will set a follow up an appointment to present you with opportunities that fit your requirements.
Step 3 - Research
We take the information provided by you, research available franchises and match them with your stated goals and needs. Our goal is to identify the best 3-4 franchises that match your requirements.
Step 4 - Recommendations
We present you with the opportunities that we have identified in our research. We will also send you additional information on each one to enable you to research them in more detail.
Step 5 - Introduction to the Right Person
For each of the franchise opportunities that you have an interest, we will put you in touch with the right person. The Franchiser will send materials to help you become acquainted with their franchise. They will also send the Uniform Franchise Offering Circular (UFOC), which is a disclosure document for their opportunity.
Step 6 – Further Support
Step 7 - Immigration Procedure ( when necessary)
Our experienced investment immigration attorney can help you to apply and to receive E or EB investment visa, or a L visa for intracompany transferee.
Why Use Our US Office - Ensley & Associates Immigration Services?
- Boutique Law Firm. You know who works on your case.
- Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
- Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
- Send unlimited case questions to your attorney and receive timely responses
- Low, flat fee - No hidden costs
Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Checklist of documents that you need for your investment visa
- Accurate preparation and submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Preparation for your Consular or USCIS interview
- Unlimited personal communication with your own immigration attorney
Please contact us for more information.